Become a Member
A brain injury hits a family hard, without warning or regard for hopes, dreams, and aspirations. It introduces life changes that can leave families devastated and desperate. The Brain Injury Association of Ohio has been the voice of brain injury for over thirty years throughout our great state. We've proudly served and answered calls for help, provided information and support to families, and worked diligently to achieve public policy initiatives which support injury prevention and comprehensive treatment and rehabilitation.
Today, however, we need your help. We need you to be there for us. By becoming a member of the Brain Injury Association of Ohio, you are directly contributing to a better future for all individuals impacted by brain injury in our state.
Membership includes these great benefits provided in conjunction with the Brain Injury Association of America (BIAA):
- An electronic copy and email delivery of THE Challenge!, BIAA's quarterly newsmagazine
- First notice of BIAOH programs and events as well as BIAA programs and services
- Automatic enrollment in Policy Corner, BIAA's weekly advocacy update
Your yearly membership fees also directly support BIAOH and our local programs including:
- Our 1-800 Helpline, which is staffed by a brain injury specialist.
- Education and outreach efforts including our annual conference, development of information and prevention materials, and sharing information about brain injury with the community.
- Basic infrastructure for our nearly 100% volunteer organization.
- Expansion of our programs, services and outreach focusing on education about and prevention of brain injury, as well as assistance to those impacted by brain injury.
Regular Membership $40.00/year | Professional Membership $50.00/year
Student Membership $20.00/year | Corporate Membership $250.00/year
Constituent memberships are available to survivors of brain injury as well as their families and caregivers. Constituent members are not required to pay the annual membership fee, though we ask that you renew your application yearly so that we have your most current contact information. Constituent members receive the membership benefits noted above and all privileges of membership apply except voting and holding office.
How Do I Become A Member?
If you choose to complete the paper form, please scan and email the completed copy to email@example.com or send it to:
The Brain Injury Association of Ohio
P.O. Box 21325
Columbus, OH, 43221
Payments may be made using PayPal by using our "Donate" button. Please simply note your name and that the payment is for your membership to BIAOH in the special comments section of PayPal.
Payments may also be made by sending a check or money order, made payable to The Brain Injury Association of Ohio, with your application to the address listed above.